The iPhone alarm dock with slap-happy snooze bar
We were tired of fumbling for our iPhone alarm in the morning, so we created Snooze – the bedside stand with a big, functioning snooze bar. This attractively minimal, solid wood dock creates a home for your iPhone and cable, so no more knocking your iPhone off of the nightstand or turning your alarm off by accident! The rubber top of Snooze lets you easily quiet your alarm or incoming phone calls with a sleepy slap...• Give your iPhone 5/5C/5S or 4/4S a proper bedside home
• Rubber bar functions as a slap-happy snooze button
• Built-in cord catch keeps your cable from falling behind your nightstand
(NOTE: Optional Red Cable shown for iPhone 4/4S only)
• Solid wood with non-slip bottom looks nice with (and protects) your furniture
• Removable fit insert to accommodate most slim iPhone cases*
• Download our free Snooze Alarm App for the complete Snoozexperience!
Shown with FREE Snooze Alarm App:
Snooze works with the iPhone 5/5C/5S and iPhone 4/4S
*You can use Snooze with your naked iPhone or in a case -- check to see if your case is compatible here before you order, as cases cannot exceed an overall width of 2.5in (63.5mm) and a depth of .55in (14mm).
Learn even more on the Snooze Support Page
- For Snooze, we were especially inspired by Braun and Eames, as well as modern headphone makers Urban Ears. Cloth-covered cable and solid, American-grown maple add expense, but we think it's well worth it. Plus, we love the juxtaposition of textures: warm wood, flexible rubber, fabric-covered cord...
Solving a Universal Problem
For most of us, waking up sucks. As designers who create better experiences, tackling the first this-can-be-better interaction of the day just made sense.
Before we had iPhones, mindlessly slapping an alarm clock always seemed to do the trick... iPhone, what you need is a sturdy home and a big, fat Snooze bar! Learn more about what went into the making of Snooze over here.
Find answers to your burning Snooze questions here. For more in-depth answers and general information, check out the DU Knowledge Base.
Can I use my case with Snooze?
Snooze fits a wide range of cases, but it does have limitations: The overall width of your case needs to be less than 2.5 inches (63.5mm) and the depth needs to be less than .55 inches (14mm) --
Does Snooze work with iPhone 5?
Yes! It's only the 30-pin Weave cable that is specific to iPhone 4/4S. For the iPhone 5/5C/5S, order Snooze without a cable and use the Lightning cable that came with your phone.Does it work with iPhone 3G?
It's possible, but not guaranteed. Before placing an order, we recommend this test to see if your iPhone 3G is up for the snooze physical challenge:
1. Use the iPhone Clock app or download our free Snooze App
2. Set an alarm and test if you can snooze an alarm by shaking the phone to engage the accelerometer.
Note: You may also need to update your iOS.
What's that clock display? Is it an app?
Yep, the screen in all our images is our Snooze App -- designed specifically to work and look great with Snooze. From the dimmable display to the ability to adjust your length of snooze time, it's a sleek and straight-forward app that we're able to offer for FREE thanks to reaching our Kickstarter goal!
Do other alarm apps work with Snooze?
Yes! The native iPhone Clock app works like a dream, as does any alarm app which allows snoozing by pressing one of the volume buttons or utilizing the accelerometer. Here are a few notable ones:
Touch LCD - Speaking Alarm Clock – activate the "Snooze Dock" functionality in the settings menu
Alarm Clock Music (free) – just be sure you've activated the option to snooze with volume buttons!
For more information, check out the DU Knowledge Base.