The only 5-ft fabric cable approved by Apple
Inspired by turn-of-the-century electronics as well as modern-day headphone cords, we've elevated the typical charge-and-sync cable with a woven cloth exterior. The pop of color, tactile finish and the longer 5-foot length really sets Weave apart from the rest.
• Extra long, 5-foot length (2 feet longer than the Apple cable)
• Made to last: Reinforced collar reduces stress on the connector
• Approved by Apple for iPod, iPhone and iPad with 30-pin:
COMPATIBLE WITH iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod nano (1st - 5th gen), iPod classic, iPod touch (1st and 2nd gen)
How is Weave different from my Apple cable?
For starters, it's two feet longer – perfect for those situations you find yourself needing that extra reach. Also, it's wrapped in a woven nylon sheath for a better tactile experience (translation: it's covered in fabric that feels nice).
How is Weave different from other cables?
There are loads of knock-offs out there – meaning they could fry your device. Seriously. If you don't see the Made for iPod / iPhone or iPad logo, then the makers didn't take the time to go through the Apple Certification process. Weave is made by an Apple-certified vendor, and is literally tested and approved by Apple. That, and Weave features a strain-relief collar... which leads us to the next FAQ...
What is a strain-relief collar?
Where the cable enters the housing (aka the connector-part thingy) is a point of torque and stress, which results in wear and tear. So we reinforce it, just like Apple does. Without this little reinforcement, the life of your cable is dramatically shortened. Again, cheap cables out there cut corners. You were wondering how others sell for less? Well, "you get what you pay for" is true in this case.
How is Weave better than other cables?
- Five feet in length gives you a more convenient reach
- Certified to both charge and sync (many cables just charge)
- Strain-relief collar extends the life of the cable and connectors
- Did we mention it's covered in red fabric? And approved by Apple!