Here it is, what I carry each and every day in my it-was-made-this-way dirty tote bag
by The Made Shop
. Not pictured: I'm often carrying in my hands a mason jar of iced tea with a Cuppow lid
(to be inevitably featured on our Instagram this summer).... I digress. Drumroll please, let's breakdown this bag --
- Vintage Wallet in stingray leather from JLINSNIDER
- Apple Earbuds with cable-management wrap made from Wally scraps ;)
- Keys with rad horse-hair fob by Tin Cup
- Bottle Opener because. Beer.
- Solid Perfume No. 17 by Simpatico
- Lip and Cheek Stain by Captain Blankenship
- Colorburst Matte Balm in Striking by Revlon (for nights when a stain just ain't enough)
- Wally Sleeve in brown leather for sample testing (!)... Love it for my business cards.
- iPhone 4S with Wally, so I've always got my ID, debit card and a business card. Always.
- One of my many Baggus... You can't have too many -- I stash them everywhere!
- ORP Bike Horn for my daily commute. Safety first -- plus a friendly horn sound
- iPod mini with atrocious battery life #dontcare
- Little things kept tidy in a money bag from an antique mall in MN
So, now it's your turn on this show-and-tell Tuesday -- what's in your EDC